Enjoy a checking and spending account
free and flexible with digital tools
to teach smart money habits!
- Know when transactions occur with Card Nav
- Pay and Transfer allowances and lunch money
- Help your Teen set up monthly budgets and goals
- Set limits for how much your Teen can spend
- Create your own custom debit card with emojis
- Pay anyone from your smartphone with P2P app
- Use +30K surcharge-free ATMS nationwide
- Build good money habits with MoneyMap
The FCU My Way checking-spending account helps parents teach their teen smart money habits
by giving parents the control they want and by giving their kids the freedom they need.
It’s a free checking account for you and your child that comes with its very own custom debit card with card controls
and P2P money transfer features. Learn how to spend, save, and earn – all from the FCU Mobile app!
Make a free Custom Mastercard Debit Card then add the Card Nav app. Get instant notifications when transactions occur to alert you of spending.
Parents and Teens can monitor and control spending, cash flow, savings and debt. This is a great tool to manage budget and track expenses.
Teens can use the Peer to Peer app to pay anyone from their account to any other account. Send money to a contact or enter a mobile number or email.
Make allowance easier with recurring payments – daily, weekly or monthly – to your Teen. Assign chores and pay when they’re done in the FCU mobile app.
GET THE APP
REALLY COOL FEATURES
You Might Like